When you work with Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty and Auction, Inc. as your farm management company, you are working with professionals that manage lifetime investments for the future. With over 70 years of combined experience, we provide you with honest, reliable, and high-tech service to manage and protect your investment. We serve the Northwest Iowa, Southeast South Dakota and Southwest Minnesota areas.
• As your farm management company, we first evaluate your goals to determine your short and long term objectives. As your farm managers, we always first consider our client's input and put our client's interest first. Our management services allow you to be a integral part of your farmland /property and your investment.
• Vande Vegte and Zomer Realty works as a team closely with the landlord, landlord's attorney, and tenant to provide a stable, long-term relationship pertaining to soil fertility, soil conservation practices, government regulations, compliance with FSA programs, and all farmland improvements when required; such as irrigation, tiling, terraces, waterways, etc. and as your manager, we will oversee all improvements.
• As farm managers, we will explain, negotiate, and prepare your lease options each year and recommend what type of lease we feel would maximize your investment; such as cash lease, flex lease, custom farming, crop share lease, etc.
• We will work with existing tenants, if desired, or secure a new farm operator locally who has strong agricultural skills, strong financial strength, and will build a long-term relationship.
• Our management company conducts regular farm visits to each property, provides annual and quarterly reports to each land owner, and provides each owner with information regarding planting and harvest conditions, commodity reports, and other pertinent information.
• Our farm managers will gather all the pertinent data on your property, including soil maps, fertility maps, aerial maps, irrigation information, well information, conservation information, current leases if applicable, etc.
• The farm management clients we serve consist of investors, absentee land owners, retired farmers, widows, trust departments, and land owners from all walks of life. Our firm adds several new clients each year. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
• The areas we serve include Northwest Iowa,Southeast South Dakota and Southwest Minnesota.
• In the event our landlords ever want to sell their property, our firm conducts and sells several tracts of farmland in Northwest Iowa and Southeast South Dakota each year and has the largest network of buyers in the area. We have a very high-tech, digital marketing program.
• Our firm has been in business for over 50 years and has the knowledge, professionalism, and expertise to provide you with skills required to maximize your investment.
• Why Choose Us? Each year, farming technology and practices change so rapidly and it is difficult for investors, absentee land owners, and farmers to stay on the cutting edge of technology. We as a management company are always on the cutting edge of technology and offer you, our clients, the tools you need to manage your investment.
• Our firm thanks you in advance for reviewing our services and if you would like a personal consultation with us, feel free to contact us anytime.