Upcoming Public Auction
Of Quality 6.64+/– Acre Acreage site w/ Distinctive 2 Story Recently Updated Home with triple attached garage, 30 x 42 Barn, 12 x 20 Building & 32 x 40 Building & approx. 4 ½ acre Pasture
Centrally located between Hull, Rock Valley and Sioux Center, IA.
Location:3130 330th St. Hull, IA. From Caseys corner in Sioux Center, IA. go 6 miles North on Hwy 75 to 330th St. then go approx. ½ mile East or from Caseys in Hull, IA. go 2 miles West on Hwy 18 to Hwy 75 then go 1 mile South on Hwy 75 to 330th St. then go ½ mile East on 330th
Sale date: November 21, 2015 @ 10:30 A.M.
“Your Real Estate Specialists”
Auctioneers note: As Ryan & Tonya are relocating to Texas, They are offering at public auction this 6.64 acre Acreage site. If you love the serenity of country living or would like some horses or cattle etc, than here it is— your dream acreage. This acreage has an excellent location—located only ½ mile off of Hwy 75 and has been totally updated and offers quality throughout!! Make plans today to attend!! Auction signs will be posted!! Auction will be held at Acreage Site
Legal Description: The W 1025.6 ft of the E 1599.6 ft of the S 282.4 ft of the S ½ of the SW ¼ also to include Parcel A all located in Section 33, Twp 97N, Range 45W of the 5th P.M. Sioux County, IA. Subject to public highways and any and all easements of record– Sioux County, IA.
General Description: Wow! This 6.64 +/- acre acreage boasts a High Quality 2 story home w/ 24 x 36 -3 stall attached garage. The home would make an awesome family home and includes 7 bedrooms and 4 ½ baths. The main floor of this home boasts approx. 2909 sq ft on the main floor.The main floor has a harmonious floor plan with some awesome amenities. You will be overwhelmed by this fabulous home as you walk through to view! The gorgeous living room w/high ceiling, wood burning fireplace, and large windows–allow lots of natural light and a phenomenal view out the front of the home! The kitchen is off of the large dining area which includes beautiful sculptured wood flooring. There are 2 bedrooms and full bath on the 2nd level overlooking the living area from the open staircase. The home has 4 additional bedrooms on the main floor including the master bedroom suite complete with master bath w/Whirlpool tub and walk in tiled shower. The large basement includes a rec area –great area for a pool table, home theater room which is ready for a wet bar area and so much more. There is also 1 additional bedroom downstairs. There are many extra amenities this home offers (which were all new in the last 2 yrs) such as the entire home is prewired for home audio system, theater room, home has over 10K in Hunter Douglas blinds, custom knotty alder cabinets in the new bathrooms in addition from Preferred Woodworks, heating/a/c are on two separate dual zones to keep at different temps, all siding is new Smart board siding and has PVC trim around all newer windows- plus much more. This acreage has a stand by generator w/automatic transfer switch. The home has a new air to air heat pump- new in 2013 w/backup 2 stage propane. The home is on Mid America electric and Rural Water. This property has well not in use. The acreage also includes a 30 x 42 barn, 12 x 32 Building and a 32 x 40 Building and approx. 4 ½ acres of pasture. This property is located in the Boyden Hull School District. The seller will have septic inspected and update if required by State of Iowa. Septic was new in 2009. You will be impressed with the updates, additions and improvements that they have made to this quality acreage. Make plans today to attend this auction!!!
Taxes: The current Real Estate Taxes according to the Sioux County Treasurer are $2,368.00 per year. Taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
Open Houses: Open house will be held on the property on Saturday Oct 31, 2015 from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and on Thursday Nov 5, 2015 from 5:30 to 7:00 P.M. or by appointment by contacting one of the agents listed below.
Possession: Possession will be on closing day Dec 22, 2015.
Terms: The buyer(s) will agree to enter into purchase agreement with these terms. A $30,000.00 non–refundable down payment will be due immediately following the auction with balance due on closing day on or before Dec 22, 2015. This property is being sold as a cash sale with no finance contingencies. Full payment will be due and payable on closing day when clear and merchantable title will be given to the buyer(s). This property is being sold as is where is with all defects and no warranties expressed or implied. Although all information is deemed reliable all buyer(s) are encouraged to inspect the property and verify any information. The Sale is subject to the confirmation of the sellers. Auctioneers and Agents are representing the sellers in this transaction. Any announcements made day of auction will supersede any advertising.
Ryan & Tonya Bakke–owners
Mark Zomer-Broker–712-470-2526–Darrell Vande Vegte-Broker–712-726-3428
Gary Van Den Berg-Sales–712-470-2068—Ryan Zomer-Sales–712-441-3970
15,604 total views
- Lot Size: 6.64 Acres
- Listing Status: Sold
- Open House: Saturday October 31 from 10–12 and also November 5 from 5:30–7pm
- Address: 3130 330th St, Hull, IA 51239, USA
- Price: To be sold at public auction
- Type of Home: 1 1/2 story
- Siding Type: Smart Board new in 2013
- Roof Type: Asphalt new in 2009 on the original part of home and 2013 on addition and 2014 on the garage
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Year Built: 1940 but has had a new Basement installed in approx 1993 and the addition in 2013
- Square Feet: 2909 on the main
- Garage Size: 24 x 24 plus a 3rd stall that is approx 12 x 36 garage does have a heater but the 3rd stall is not insulated
- Kitchen: 11.7 x 18 with Birch cupboards
- Dining Room: 15 x 21.6 with sculptured wood floor
- Living Room: 22 x 28.6 with wood/gas fireplace
- Master Bedroom: 17.2 x 17.2 main floor with a 7.5 x 7.10 walk in closet
- Bedroom #2: 10.4 x 11.4 main
- Bedroom #3: 8.8 x 10.3 main
- Bedroom #4: 10.4 x 14 main
- Bedroom #5: 12.6 x 16 up with large closet plus another bedroom up that is 14.3 x 17
- Master Bathroom: 10 x 13.3 with a whirlpool tub plus a large walk in tiled shower
- Main Floor Bathroom: 6.6 x 10 with a tub/shower which is tiled
- Bathroom #2: 10 x 9 up with a double vanity and a tub/shower
- Bathroom #3: 4 x 6 down with stool and sink only and bath #4 in back entry way w/shower
- Laundry/Utility: 6.10 x 11.4 on main
- Family Room: 25.2 X 28 which is the family room for the original part of the home, the new addition features a theatre room that is 16.4 x 22 plus another rec room that is 25.8 x 28.2
- Basement Includes: A large family room in addition to a very spacious and open game room area, theatre room with the possibility of a wet bar area, 1 bedroom, 1/2 bath and 2 large storage spaces
- Furnace Type: Electric air to air heat pump system (installed in 2013) with a 2–stage propane back up and system all has dual zone Nest thermostat(s)
- A/C: Central
- Property Tax: $2,268
- Utilities: $217