Upcoming Sealed Bid Farmland Rent Opportunity In Sioux TWP, Sioux County, IA
147.5+/- Tillable Acres Of Sioux TWP, Sioux County, IA Farmland To Be Offered For Rent By Sealed Bid! Bids May Be Submitted By Either Mailing Your Bid Submission To Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty Or By Dropping Off Your Bid Submission At Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty & Auction’s Office In Rock Valley, IA!
Location: From Rock Valley, IA go 3 3/4 miles West on US HWY 18 to the farmland. Farmland is located South Of US HWY 18 in the SE corner of US HWY 18 and Dipper Ave.
Bids Must Be Received By March 6, 2020 By 12:00 P.M.(NOON)
Agents Note: This tract of farmland is located in Sioux TWP, Sioux County, IA! Bids must be received by March 6, 2020 By 12:00 P.M. (NOON)! For a bid submission form please phone Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty at 712-476-9443! Bids may be submitted to Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty at 1414 Main St., Rock Valley, IA 51247. Please contact an agent with questions.
Legal Description: The tillable acres in the NW1/4 AND The Fractional NW1/4 of the NE1/4 all located in Section 26, TWP97N, Range 47W, Sioux County, IA ( See Agri-Data Map For Aerial Map of Tillable Land To Be Rented).
General description: According to Agri-Data this farm contains approx. 147.5+/- tillable acres. The predominant soil types include: 259-Biscay, 203-Cylinder, 133-Colo, 486-Davis, 308B-Wadena, 108, B-Wadena, 116-Graceville, 467-Radford, 410-Moody, 485-Spillville, 72B-Esterville, 474B-Bolan, 28B-Dickman, 309-Allendorf. The average CSR1 is 61.1 and the average CSR2 is 62.2.
1. Lease shall be for a period of 3 years to commence on March 30, 2020 and end on March 1, 2023.
2. Farmland shall be grid sampled by landowner prior to the 2020 crop year in 4.4 acre grids and after the harvest of the final crop year(2022) the tenant shall be required to grid sample the farmland to ensure soil fertility has been maintained.
3. Tenant shall not be allowed to remove any cornstalks or bean stubble from the property
4. Rent wilbe due on March 30 for the 2020 crop year and on March 1 each following crop year.
5. Tenant will have the first option at lease renewal after 3 years however renewal is not guaranteed.
6. Tenant will be responsible for controlling all noxious weeds on the property.
7. Rent will be based on a per tillable acre basis.
8. The landlord reserves all hunting rights on and to the property.
9. Lime will be pro-rated on a 3 year basis if applied by the tenant.
Method: This farmland is being offered for rent by sealed bid on a per acre basis.
Sealed Bid Submission: Sealed bids can be mailed to Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty at 1414 Main St., Rock Valley, IA 51247 or dropped off during business hours. ALL bids must be received by Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty no later than 12:00 P.M. NOON on March 6, 2020. Bids received after this will not qualify. Only fully executed bid submission forms will be accepted. Please submit your highest and best offer as there will be no oral bidding. Any bid forms returned and signed will be considered legally binding if accepted by seller.
Terms: The owners of the property have the right to reject or accept any or all bids and modify terms at their discretion. The successful bidder will be contacted on or before March 14, 2020. IF you are NOT contacted by March 14, 2020 please consider your bid as being rejected. Information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty & Auction or landlord makes any guarantees or warranties as to its accuracy. All potential bidders are urged to inspect the property, its condition, and to rely on their own conclusions. All acreage figures, lines of maps and data is approximate or more or less. Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty & Auction reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the persons credentials or fitness to bid. All prospective tenants are encouraged to inspect the property and verify all data provided. Any changes to terms will be posted on www.zomerauctions.com.
Harmelink Family Farm LLC. Owners
Vande Vegte & Zomer Realty & Auction
Darrell Vande Vegte-712-476-9443
Gary Van Den Berg-712-470-2068-Blake Zomer-712-460-2552
3,400 total views
- Listing Status: Active